Roses are red, violets are blue, and I’ve picked some kick-ass vegan and cruelty-free gifties for you and your boo! There’s a little bit of everything – prezzies for her, prezzies for him, chocolate-laden yum-yums, and scrumptious bath and body treats, too. Enjoy! xo
- Vegan Chocolate: Unapologetically Luscious and Decadent Dairy-Free Desserts, $18 – This is the perfect gift for vegan bakers and chocolate lovers.
- LUSH Sex Bomb, $6.65 – This bath treat is made with powerful aphrodisiacs including jasmine, clary sage, and ylang ylang 😉
- Vegan Valentine’s Day Soap, $5 – Here’s a pretty-smelling, calorie-free, and sugar-free way to say “I love you,”
- Surf Sweets Fruity Hearts, $2.25 – Who can resist affordable, organic, vegan heart-shaped gummies? Not I!
- Herban Cowboy Dusk Cologne, $21 – This masculine scent is hella sexy, chemical-free, and vegan!
- Rose City Chocolatier’s Vegan Valentine’s Argyle Heart Set, $43.95 – This stylish and elegant gift box is chock full of vegan creams, hazelnut crunches, cordial cherries, ganaches, and more. YUM!
- Purrfect Pineapples VEGAN Panties with Black Heart Lace Ruffles, $45 – Handmade, ruffly, “vegan” panties are sure to woo the misses. So cute!
- Allison’s Gourmet Artisan Vegan Truffles, $58 (20 pieces) – Richly-flavored, silky-smooth vegan chocolate ganache hand-dipped in exsquisite dark chocolate is the way to anyone’s heart… TRUST! 😀
What are you getting your boo thang this year for Valentine’s Day?