It’s time to reveal February’s Petit Vour beauty box! If you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with mini samples (and often full-sized samples) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands. This service is only $15 a month for US residents and it includes free shipping (click here for international rates). Pretty sweet, right?
February’s Petit Vour’s “Love is Magical” themed Beauty Box included:
- Ofra Pressed Blush in Charm, $15 -This highly pigmented, long-lasting blush is gorgeous! I feel like it’s one of those shades that complements almost every skin tone. I’ve been so used to using loose mineral blush, which can be bulky and messy, so I’m stoked to be giving this compact pressed powder version a whirl.
- Everyday Minerals Tinted Lip Butter in Fairly Mauve, $6 – This sheer and subtle, flattering shade of hydrating lip butter is infused with meadowfoam seed oil, Murumuru (Amazonian butter), and marula and passion fruit plant oils. It’s the perfect nourishing blend to keep your smackers soft and supple.
- Everyday Minerals Sunlight Corrector, $7 – I always have dark-ass under eye circles… in my case, it’s totally genetic (womp-womp), so I’m obsessed with mega full coverage under my ol’ eyeballs. I’m currently smitten with Tart’s Creaseless Amazonian Concealer and I’m scared to veer away, but I have been using this mineral corrector over my liquid concealer and am liking it so far. Powder over liquid is always a good thing – allows everything to set and look flawless.
- Amala Purifying Cleanser, Moisturizer & Mask samples – I haven’t tried these out yet, but I’m sure they’re bomb. I like to save this mini sample packets for when I travel. They take up so little space and they’re leak-proof.
- R.L. Linden & Co. Ms. Tilly Rosalie’s Beauty Tea, $4: This calming floral blend is for sipping and soaking. Ms. Tilly Rosalie’s Beauty Tea is a relaxing, delicate floral tisane that doubles as a facial steam, eye compress and aromatic plant bath. I haven’t yet gotten around to trying this one either, but I will most definitely be using this in the tub. Soaking in an herbal bath (accompanied with salts and fizzies) is one of my all-time favorite treats!
What’s your fave vegan monthly subscription box? Have you subscribed to Petit Vour yet? How do you like it?
PV Box was sent to me for review.
Filed in: Subscription Box