Happy happy birthday, Vegan Presence! Yep, VP turned one this month, and they totes celebrated by hookin’ us up! Seiously, this month’s vegan goodie box is off the frickin’ hook!
February VP Goodies:
- Beauty Without Cruelty Mineral Eyeshadow in Pride, $24 – Andrea (VP co-curator and one of the sweetest people in the world), how did you know I’m obsessed with purple eyeshadow? I also mega heart BWC. This sparkly, highly pigmented shade is to die for! Luuuuuuuurve it! ♥
- Purescriptive Grapefruit, Jasmine & Tuberose Moisturizing Soy Lotion Candle (Travel Tin), $9 – Soy candles that double up as moisturizers are the best things since cupcakes with sprinkles. 🙂 Soy is rich in Vitamin E, which has anti-aging and sun-damage reversing effects on the skin. And duuuuuuude, can we take a moment to acknowledge this incredible scent for a sec? One word = heaven.
- WEBA Natural Products Lavender Tea Tree Body Balm: $8 – This healing balm, which is packed with soothing lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, mango, sweet almond and olive oils), camps out in my purse! I love having an emergency mini balm for some lip and body TLC.
- Homespun Northwest Lavender Eye Makeup Remover, $6 – This makeup remover doubles up as a toner, too. It smells, gorgeous, it’s effective, and contains mega pure, non-toxic ingredients – lavender essential oil, vitamin E oil, organic mild castile soap, alcohol-free witch hazel, aloe vera juice, organic pure virgin coconut oil.
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Liquid Soap, $2.99 – I’m always stocked up on this refreshing, tingly, minty ish! It’s my fave cleanser, and it so versatile! You can use it as a body wash, laundry detergent, floor cleaner, shampoo, DIY makeup brush cleaner, etc.
- Go Max Go Mahalo Candy Bar, $2.50 – Oh man, don’t get me started on Go Max Go candy bars. They are my weakness. I’ve been known to eat 3 in one sitting. For all you Almond Joy lovers out there, this is the cruelty-free, vegan version, and it’s addictive. Consider yourselves warned. 😉
- Be Natural Organics Golden Glow Lotion and Eye Serum, $3 – I go gaga over anything sparkly or shimmery, so this natural, Michigan-made lotion had me at “glow.” Their eye serum is now a part of my ever-growing anti-aging arsenal (I’m gettin’ old, people!). It contains sea buckthorn oil, argan oil, moringa seed oil, and oilalpha lipoic acid, which repairs free radical damage and increases cellular regeneration. Yes, please!
- Beach Organic Soaps sample in Atlantis – A gal can never have enough organic, hand-made soaps. I’ve yet to try this sample, but I’m sure it’s hella awesome. 🙂
All these beauty goods are valued at $55.49 – HOLLA! 😀
Vegan Presence packages are SO MUCH FUN (and they’re super eco)! Be sure to subscribe ($23 for a trial box or 3 months for $60, includes free shipping), so you can bask in all the vegan goodie glory with me!
Box was sent to me for review
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box