Have y’all checked out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box yet? If this is the first time you’re hearing about this, it’s a monthly subscription service ($19.95/month with free shipping) that delivers 4-7 vegan and cruelty-free items (ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare) right to your doorstep. It’s the easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Sounds dope, right? That’s because it IS! You can sign up for this beauty box here.
February’s Vegan Beauty Box included:
- Medusa’s Makeup lipstick in Baroque, $12 – This 100% vegan lippie is made from a luxurious blend of natural waxes and color-rich pigment. It’s creamy, soft, and, nourishing, and it’s made in USA. Woot! Unfortunately, because my hair is bright fuchsia, this particular shade didn’t quite complement my hair color (womps), but I’m definitely excited to try some of their other fun colors.
- Birthed by Earth Candle Co. Tea Light candle in Lemongrass – I love tea candles—so much! They live in my bathroom surrounding my tub for relaxing, spa-sy, pampering nights. This lil’ gem, which totally smells like lemon Starburst (to me, at least) will be joining my bathroom tea light posse STAT.
- Yarok Feed Your Do Styling Whip sample – This whipped hair paste has a really nice delicate scent. It’s made with all-natural, pure, and organic botanicals, including aromatic lemon peel and invigorating peppermint. Although I don’t typically use styling products, I think this might be perfect for taming frizzies and fly-aways (which I have an abundance of). I’ll keep y’all posted.
- Greenbody deodorant sample in Tea Tree & Rosemary – This is a fun sample size – perfect for traveling or toting around in my hand bag. It’s all-natural, it smells refreshing, it’s convenient, and it works! If you’re new to all-natural deodorant, please read my post about detoxing your pits! You’ll thank me later. 😉
- Molly Rose Balms Pickles & Ice Cream lip balm, $5 – Creamy vanilla ice cream and fragrant dill pickles… sounds cray, but it’s probably perfect for an expectant mama’s late-night cravings… or for anyone who likes pickles and ice cream together (is this you?). I wanted to love this so badly. The quirk factor had me intrigued. The pickle scent was very… how do I say in English? Pickley. 😉 Not quite my cup of tea (can you imagine pickled ice cream flavored tea?), but there are so many other yummo sounding Molly Rose lip balms (like Mint Truffle and Chocolate Coconut) that I DO wanna get my hands (er, lips) on.
- Knobi’s Chandler Farm Hand Creme inCoconut & Banana, $8.99 – I wanna start by saying I own a bunzillion vegan hand creams, and I was a little skeptical trying this one because I’m smitten with so many of my own faves, but WOW. It’s not greasy at all, it goes on effortlessly, it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth, and it smells like a tropical paradise. This is definitely the super star of this box!
Wanna join the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box fun? You can sign up right here!
Vegan Cuts provided this box for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box