Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and whether you’re taken, single, stalking or crushing, there’s never been a better time to rock a red lippy! Just as a heads up, most conventional red-toned cosmetics—especially lip colors—contain carmine (aka crushed insects… grody, right?). You won’t find any of that nasty ish in this list of kick-ass vegan and cruelty-free lipsticks!
- e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in Velvet Rope, $3 – gorgeous bright red, enriched with shea and Vitamins A, C, & E
- Beauty Without Cruelty Lipstick in Rosehip, $22.95 – rich, creamy, soft, and nourishing
- Lime Crime RetroFuturist, $18 – bright true red, universally flattering
- Gabriel Lipstick in Tea Rose, $16.75 – feather resistant formula provides long lasting color and a smooth polished finish
- Manic Panic Collection Tainted Love, $8 – bright strawberry red with a satin finish
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in NSFW, $18 – true, balanced, red, highly pigmented, long-lasting
- ZuZu Luxe Lipstick in Starlet, $18.15 – moisture-rich, goes on smoothly
- LUSH Lips in Decisive, $18.95 – pin-up, vintage bold cherry red, long-lasting
What’s your fave vegan red lippie?
Filed in: vegan makeup