Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and whether you’re taken, single, stalking or crushing, there’s never been a better time to rock a red lippy! 😉 Just as a heads up, most conventional red-toned cosmetics—especially lip colors—contain carmine (aka crushed insects… grody, right?). You won’t find any of that nasty ish in this list of kick-ass vegan and cruelty-free lipsticks!
- e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick in Velvet Rope, $3 – gorgeous bright red, enriched with shea and Vitamins A, C, & E
- Beauty Without Cruelty Lipstick in Rosehip, $22.95 – rich, creamy, soft, and nourishing
- Lime Crime RetroFuturist, $18 – bright true red, universally flattering
- Gabriel Lipstick in Tea Rose, $16.75 – feather resistant formula provides long lasting color and a smooth polished finish
- Manic Panic Collection Tainted Love, $8 – bright strawberry red with a satin finish
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in NSFW, $18 – true, balanced, red, highly pigmented, long-lasting
- ZuZu Luxe Lipstick in Starlet, $18.15 – moisture-rich, goes on smoothly
- LUSH Lips in Decisive, $18.95 – pin-up, vintage bold cherry red, long-lasting
What’s your fave vegan red lippie?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup