You can whip up tons of fantastic vegan nomnoms when you stock up your kitchen with these simple and cruelty-free foodie essentials:
- Breakfast: cereals, oatmeal, frozen waffles, fresh fruit, non-dairy yogurt, dried fruits, frozen fruits (for smoothie action!), energy bars, juice
- Non-dairy “milk”: plain and/or vanilla soy, rice, oat, hemp, coconut, almond, etc.
- Pasta ingredients: pasta, pasta sauce, mushrooms, olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, etc.
- Beans: black, pinto, garbanzo, kidney, chickpeas, lentils, etc.
- Meat alternatives: Gardein, silken and firm tofu, tempeh, veggie burgers, vegan hot dogs, soy crumbles, veggie sausage, etc.
- Condiments: Veganaise, Daiya cheese, nutritional yeast (aka nooch), mustard, hot sauce, soy sauce, tamari, salsa, pickles
- Breads: whole-grain bread, tortillas, tortilla chips, pita bread, bagels, etc.
- Soups: vegetable broth, vegan bouillon cubes, canned or boxes soups, fresh and frozen veggies, potatoes
- Grains: rice (brown, multi-grain, short-grain, black, red, jasmine, etc.), quinoa
- Baking essentials: flour, baking soda, baking powder, vegan sugar, Ener-G Egg Replacer
- Cooking oils: olive, coconut, grapeseed, corn, Earth Balance, etc.
- Sweets: vegan ice cream, cookies, and cake
- Snacks: nuts, seeds, pretzels, popcorn, peanut butter & jelly
- Spices: salt, pepper, Spike, garlic, paprika, oregano, cumin, ginger, etc.
If y’all need any additional tips or specific brand suggestions, please hit me up! xoxo