I get asked about vegan & cruelty-free mascaras more than any other cosmetics, so I thought I’d share my my top 8! I’d love to know which vegan mascaras are your faves, too.
The Top 8 Vegan & Cruelty-Free Mascaras (in no particular order)
- Gabriel Color Mascara, $12.50 – perfect for a natural, daytime look
- Beauty Without Cruelty Mascara, $24.95 – provides long-lasting, smudge-resistance color
- Manic Panic Creature of the Night Mascara, $10 – adds mega umph for a dramatic look
- Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes, $19 – lengthens, curls, conditions, and adds volume to lashes
- e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara, $3 – affordable, mineral-based, great for layering
- Arbonne It’s a Long Story Mascara, $36 – waterproof, no clumps, has an angled brush for easy application
- Zuzu Luxe, $16.70 – gentle formula, perfect for everyday wear
- Ecco Bella Flower Color Mascara, $17.95 – super pure formula, excellent for sensitive eyes
Did your favorite vegan mascara make the list?
Filed in: vegan makeup