8 Must-Have Vegan Mascaras
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23 – OMG, this is the absolute best vegan mascara IMHO (if you’re lookin’ for mega va va vommitude). From their website: “One coat and lashes are full, defined and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and they’re reaching unbelievable heights of drama. Three coats and you’ll believe in magic.” I believe!! 😀
- Gabriel Color Mascara, $15 – This is a great option for a natural, daytime look.
- Beauty Without Cruelty Mascara, $24.95 – This formula provides long-lasting, smudge-resistant color, and they have a waterproof version, too.
- Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mascara, $14 – This formula is infused with coconut oil and vitamin B to hydrate lashes as it lengthens, strengthens and adds volume. Available at Target.
- e.l.f. Volumizing Mascara, $2 – This affordable, Vitamin E-enriched mascara volumizes lashes and boosts curls for a dramatic look. Add extra coats for a more dramatic effect. Available at drugstores and Target.
- Arbonne It’s a Long Story Mascara, $36 – This formula is lengthening, non-clumping, and smells like flowers. It has an angled brush for easy application, which is really nice. Only downside is that it’s a bit on the pricier side.
- Milani Grandissimo Lashes Mascara, $4.99 -This affordable volumizing formula is smear-proof, non-clumping, and long-lasting. Available at drugstores and Target.
- Ecco Bella Flower Color Mascara, $19.95 – This super pure formula is excellent for sensitive eyes.
What’s your all-time fave vegan mascara?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup