It’s a new year, and it’s never been a better time to sign up for Vegan Presence to experience the joy of receiving the most awesome vegan and cruelty-free surprises every single month. VP goodie boxes are always cutely packaged (this month had a pretty purple theme) with eco-friendly materials, and everything inside is always mega bomb.
January’s VP Goodies:
- LVX Nail Lacquer in Magenta, $16.00: This alluring fuscia shade is beyond gorgeous. BTW, Andrea of VP chose a color for each subscriber based on their memeber profiles… how kick-ass is that?! …and she totally nailed it for me. I’m in love with this wintery purple-y shade. All LVX polishes are long-lasting, chip-resistant, non-toxic, and chemical-free. HOLLA!
- Mama Chia Squeeze in Green Magic, $1.79: I’m very familiar with these types of pouches because I feed them to Baby D all the time. I hadn’t tried Mama Chia, though, so I was super excited to find this in this month’s box. Green Magic Chia Squeeze contains bananas, mangoes, kale, spirulina, chlorella, and chia seeds, making it an anytime, anywhere, nutrient powerhouse snack! It’s so incredibly tasty and convenient!
- Ellovi Lip Butter, $5.00: I already have a few Ellovi Lip Butters camping out around the house, and I was stoked to receive another one because these go FAST when your a lip balm addict. GUILTY x12! This is made with only six pure ingredients: Hawaiian coconut, sunflower, hemp, macadamia, Ghanaian marula, and shea. It’s pretty much the only stuff that I slather on my lips as of late – it’s moisture-rich and has the perfect consistency.
- North Coast Organics Deodorant in Revolver, $3.49: I was already crazy about North Coast Organics deodoro but I hadn’t tried this scent before. It has a gorgeous coconutty, sweet scent, and it’s made from only the finest, organic, all-natural ingredients: Coconut Oil*, Carnauba Wax*, Cornstarch*, Baking Soda, and Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils* *Certified Organic
- Sage Machado Perfume Sample in Onyx, $3.25: This is a hella bold, sexy scent, and because I can’t even come close to describing the smell in words, I’m gonna let Sage Machado’s webiste take it away: “Onyx begins with a bewitching top note accord of black coconut, tobacco and oakmoss. Its rich and enveloping base note accord of vanilla, amber and sheer musks caresses the skin like a sweet dew born of nocturnal, tropical air. A perfume of almost primeval intensity, Onyx evokes nature’s beauty in its darkest forms; a jungle’s depths, volcanic heat and velvety night skies. Made with all natural fragrance and essential oils. Contains no alcohol, water or chemicals.” ←So eloquently, accurately, and perfectly put.
Total value: $29.53 (such a sweet deal!)
Vegan Presence packages are always loads of fun, such a great deal, super eco-friendly, and they make great gifts! Be sure to subscribe ($23 for a trial box or 3 months for $60), so you can be surprised (or surprise loved ones) with all sorts of vegan-friendly gems, too! Since February will mark Vegan Presence‘s one-year anniversary, they’re offering 3 month subscriptions for $5 off the regular price ($60). Act fast, though, because this deal is only good through this February.
Box was sent to me for review
Filed in: Subscription Box