This palette comes with 15 PurePressed Eye Shadows, ten PureMoist Lipsticks, and five PureGloss Lip Glosses, with a rose gold Lip Brush for precise application.
PurePressed Eye Shadow
- Lights: Oyster, Wink, Hush, Rose Gold, Dreamy Pink
- Smoky: Platinum, Cappuccino, Supernova, Merlot, Double Espresso
- Brights: Magic, Caribbean, Violet Eyes, Blue Hour, Red Carpet
- Neutrals: Sarah, Kaylee
- Pinks and Corals: Liz, Lucy, Madison, Abigail, Rikki
- Reds and Mauves: Naomi, Margi, Theresa
PureGloss Lip Gloss
- Shimmering: Snow Berry, Beach Plum, Pink Candy
- Sheer: Bellini, Crabapple
To die for, right? All the shadows are stunning, highly pigmented, and easy to apply! The glosses and lipsticks are beautiful, too. They’re so versatile, mix-and-matchable, and they feel lovely on my lips.
Oh and ladies, make sure to get your hands on Jane Iredale’s Snappy Brush Wand, $30. It’s mad bomb! The Snappy Brush Wand has 3 interchangeable magnetic brushes (full-sized), and it fits easily into even the smallest clutch or travel bag for touch-ups on the go. It’s sooooo nice to have all the 3 of these brushes in 1—it’s convenient, time-saving, and frickin’ GENIUS!
What’s your favorite vegan makeup palette?
press samples were provided for review
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup