This palette comes with 15 PurePressed Eye Shadows, ten PureMoist Lipsticks, and five PureGloss Lip Glosses, with a rose gold Lip Brush for precise application.
PurePressed Eye Shadow
- Lights: Oyster, Wink, Hush, Rose Gold, Dreamy Pink
- Smoky: Platinum, Cappuccino, Supernova, Merlot, Double Espresso
- Brights: Magic, Caribbean, Violet Eyes, Blue Hour, Red Carpet
- Neutrals: Sarah, Kaylee
- Pinks and Corals: Liz, Lucy, Madison, Abigail, Rikki
- Reds and Mauves: Naomi, Margi, Theresa
PureGloss Lip Gloss
- Shimmering: Snow Berry, Beach Plum, Pink Candy
- Sheer: Bellini, Crabapple
To die for, right? All the shadows are stunning, highly pigmented, and easy to apply! The glosses and lipsticks are beautiful, too. They’re so versatile, mix-and-matchable, and they feel lovely on my lips.
Oh and ladies, make sure to get your hands on Jane Iredale’s Snappy Brush Wand, $30. It’s mad bomb! The Snappy Brush Wand has 3 interchangeable magnetic brushes (full-sized), and it fits easily into even the smallest clutch or travel bag for touch-ups on the go. It’s sooooo nice to have all the 3 of these brushes in 1—it’s convenient, time-saving, and frickin’ GENIUS!
What’s your favorite vegan makeup palette?
press samples were provided for review
Filed in: vegan makeup