I luuuuurve my vegan and cruelty-free beauty products, but make no mistake—I’m a thrifty betch! I’ve got babies to feed (furry and human). 😉 There are tons of high-end, fancy-schmancy beauty products to choose from, but today I wanted to focus on some of my all-time fave affordable ones.
- Yes to Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser, $7.99 – gentle, paraben-free, perfect for dry skin
- Earth Science Chamomile & Green Tea Eye Makeup Remover, $7.50 – gentle, non-greasy, effective
- LUSH Shimmy Shimmy Glittery Lotion Bar, $7.45 – GLITTER… and it’s moisture-rich
- Dr. Bronner’s Fair Trade & Organic Spearmint Peppermint Shaving Gel, $8.99 – tingly, and leaves my legs silky smooth
- Crazy Rumors Orange Bergamot Lip Balm, $3.49 – perfect vegan lip balm formula, hella tasty
- e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation, $6 – maximum coverage, oil-free
- Manic Panic Collection’s Tainted Love Lipstick, $8 – gorgeous, bright, creamy strawberry red
- e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara, $3 – long-wear, clump-free
- Zoya nail polish, $9 – high-quality, GORGEOUS shades of color
What’s your fave cruelty-free and vegan beauty product under $9?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup