I luuuuurve my vegan and cruelty-free beauty products, but make no mistake—I’m a thrifty betch! I’ve got babies to feed (furry and human). There are tons of high-end, fancy-schmancy beauty products to choose from, but today I wanted to focus on some of my all-time fave affordable ones.
- Yes to Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser, $7.99 – gentle, paraben-free, perfect for dry skin
- Earth Science Chamomile & Green Tea Eye Makeup Remover, $7.50 – gentle, non-greasy, effective
- LUSH Shimmy Shimmy Glittery Lotion Bar, $7.45 – GLITTER… and it’s moisture-rich
- Dr. Bronner’s Fair Trade & Organic Spearmint Peppermint Shaving Gel, $8.99 – tingly, and leaves my legs silky smooth
- Crazy Rumors Orange Bergamot Lip Balm, $3.49 – perfect vegan lip balm formula, hella tasty
- e.l.f. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation, $6 – maximum coverage, oil-free
- Manic Panic Collection’s Tainted Love Lipstick, $8 – gorgeous, bright, creamy strawberry red
- e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara, $3 – long-wear, clump-free
- Zoya nail polish, $9 – high-quality, GORGEOUS shades of color
What’s your fave cruelty-free and vegan beauty product under $9?
Filed in: vegan makeup