Need to spruce up your sex life? Go vegan, betches! Diet does indeed play a role in your sexy affairs. Even if you’re already having lots of awesome sex, get ready to take your bow chicka wow wowin’ to a whole other level! (Disclaimer: TMI alert – for mature audiences)
5 Reasons Vegans Have Better Sex
- Veganism helps increase blood flow - Meat consumption can prevent proper blood flow (ahem, even downstairs) and can lead to clogged arteries. Vegan diet→increased blood flow→more intense orgasms. SCIENCE!
- Vegans taste better – I know you’ve probably heard this one before, and that because it’s TRUE! People who eat meat and dairy have more of an acidic, ammonia smell and taste to their bodily fluids (don’t wanna creep y’all out, but I can personally vouch for this). In case you wanna do a lil’ research, clickity-clack here. ← more SCIENCE! Solution: eat a clean diet with lots of fruits and veggies, and if you really wanna sweeten things up a bit, try eating some pineapple before doing the deed. It’ll give your give your sexy juices a sweet flavor and help counteract any acidic taste.
- Vegans smell better – Yep, taste and smell go hand-in-hand on this one. According to a study on the “effect of meat consumption on body odor attractiveness” published by the National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health: ”Results of repeated measures analysis of variance showed that the odor of donors when on the non-meat diet was judged as significantly more attractive, more pleasant, and less intense. This suggests that red meat consumption has a negative impact on perceived body odor hedonicity.” SCIENCE strikes again, beyotch!
- Vegans have more energy – This one is kind of a duh. A diet high in animal protein will increase your cholesterol, clog your arteries, and make you feel meh. Fresh produce gets your blood pumpin’ and makes you feel ALIVE! Get the science on this ish here!
- Vegans tend to have a healthier body and body image - Vegan food, by default, is animal fat-free and cholesterol-free. Vegans, on average, tend to be healthier (read: increased confidence while naked) than meat-eaters and are less prone to heart disease, strokes, diabetes, obesity and cancer. Taking care of one’s health, IMHO, is the ultimate turn-on.
While we’re on the topic of sex, be sure to read VBR’s Top 10 Vegan Aphrodisiacs! xoxo
Filed in: vegan lifestyle