Ladies, if you’re anything like me, and you over-process, abuse, and dye the fuq out of your hair, get ready for a makeover! Kick frizzies, flyaways, and flatness to the curb with nuNAAT vegan haircare collection.
nuNAAT’s Real Me Curl-to-Coil Hair Collection is formulated with an exclusive Join Complex—a unique blend of five natural oil extracts from nuts, fruits, and green collagen, which hydrate hair fibers for softer, more manageable hair (chemically-treated, relaxed, and over-processed hair with slurp this ish up!). Key ingredients include Vegetable Collagen (extracted from Acacia Senegal tree; allows for better water absorption to prevent breakage); Pracaxi (from the Pentaclethra Macroloba tree; heals, hydrates, softens and enhances shine); Coconut (hydrates and softens hair fibers); Macadamia (maintains hydration); Avocado (moisturizes and leaves hair silky); and Argan (extracted from Argania Spinsoa seeds of the Argan tree; repairs dry and coarse hair, leaving it shiny and frizz-free).
These hair care products, which are also free of sulfates, mineral oils, parabens, and sodium chloride (woot!), work SO incredibly well! My hair has seriously never felt this silky smooth.
The collection includes:
- Pick Me Up Sheen, $12.98 – Softens and protects multi-textured hair, leaving it mega shiny and easy to style. It controls frizz without leaving behind any residue. Def use this bad boy before flat-ironing or blow-drying.
- Blast of Shine Hair Mask, $10.98– Defines natural curls, moisturizes, and eliminates frizz. It’s intensely nourishing hair, leaving it silky and shiny.
- Lather Up & Hydrate Shampoo,$8.98 – Cleanses and moisturizes without weighing hair down, leaving it silky soft and easier to style. Strengthens hair and maintains a healthy scalp, promoting intense shine.
- Real Moisture Conditioner, $8.98– Softens, hydrates, detangles wavy textures without weighing hair down, and eliminates frizz.
- Natural Curl Activator, $6.98– Keeps hair hydrated and frizz-free for an extended period of time. Protects hair against harsh environmental conditions and prevents breakage.
- Perfect Do Pomade, $8.98 – Tames even the most out of control hair without weighing it down. Ideal for dry hair and/or chemically processed hair.
What’s your current favorite cruelty-free and vegan hair care line?
Press samples were sent for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan hair care