Ah, the konjac sponge… I was introduced to these bad boys earlier this year and now I’m totally obsessed with them! For those of you who are new to the concept of konjac sponges, lemme give you the lowdown.
Konjac sponges are all-natural face and body sponges made from vegetable fibers of the Konjac root (potato-like plant). Konjac sponges are super gentle (perfect for babies and those with sensitive skin), all-natural, antibacterial, and 100% biodegradable.
Because I’m absolutely gaga over these cleansing wonders, VBR had teamed up with The Japanese Konjac Sponge peeps to give three of them away! Their sponges are exclusively handmade in Japan, they come in a fun variety of colors and ingredients and are packaged dry without any preservatives (just add water and let them get squishy).
Japanese Konjac Sponge options include:
- Green Tea Konjac Puff: Konjac root powder, Green Clay, Green Tea Extract Powder
- Black Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Puff: Konjac root powder, Bamboo Charcoal Extract Powder
- Yellow Citrus Fruit Konjac Puff: Konjac root powder, Yellow Clay, Citron Extract Powder
- Pink Cherry Blossom Konjac Puff/Sponge: Konjac root powder, Pink Clay, Sakura Leaves Extract Powder
- Blue Wild Mint Konjac Puff: Konjac root powder, Blue Clay, Blue Mica, Peppermint Extract Powder
- White Konjac Puff/Sponge: Konjac root powder only
Now it’s time to win some spongy love! Three lucky VBR winners are going to each win a Japanese Konjac Sponge of their choice. Good luck, Cuties! xx