I’ve had an absolute blast discovering, testing, sampling, and falling in ♥ with SO many vegan beauty products this year. It was hard to narrow down my list of faves, but here ya have it.
- Concealer – Tarte’s Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (covers everything!)
- Foundation – Zuzu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation & Tarte’s Amazonia Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Liquid Foundation (both offer even, flawless coverage)
- Finishing powder – Mineral Fusion Setting Powder (absorbs excess oil and has a translucent, matte finish)
- Blush – e.l.f. Studio HD Blush (rich, creamy, lightweight and highly pigmented)
- Eye shadow – Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed and Loose Shadows (vibrant, fun, richly-pigmented shades)
- Lipstick – OCC Lip Tar (long-lasting, highly-pigmented, bright and fun shades)
- Mascara – Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (adds va-va-voomy oomph to your lashes)
- Eyeliner – Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (stays put and makes a wicked cat eye)
- Lotion – Mandarin Orange + Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Advanced Triple Moisture Body Lotion (the name says it all)
- Body scrub – Metropolis Soap Co.’s Lemongrass & Lavender Exfoliating Body Scrub (smells divine and makes my skin feel baby soft)
- Intense Moisturizer – Ellovi Butter (so pure you could eat it, and it’s mega versatile)
- Face wash – Acure Organics Argan Oil and Mint Facial Cleansing Creme (removes makeup, dirt, and impurities without stripping the skin’s natural acid mantle. Great for even the most sensitive skin.)
- Face Mask – Aubrey Organics Age-Defying Thereapy AHA Face Mask (with sea buckthorn and fruit acids to brighten and smooth skin)
- Toner – Mychelle’s Apple Brightening Mist (evens skin tone and smells delicious)
- Facial serum – NOTOX Anti-wrinkle Serum with Matrixyl Synthe’6 (Powerful antioxidants and a unique multi-peptide blend improve skin texture while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles)
- Eye cream – Osea Eyes & Lips (rich in Vitamins A, D and E, and DPHP, a vegetable-derived amino acid stimulates the contraction of collagen fibers and strengthens the skin’s connective tissue)
- Moisturizer – MuLondon’s Organic White Truffle Chocolate Face Moisturizer (delicious, decadent blend of organic shea butter, jojoba oil, and extracts of cocoa and pure bourbon vanilla)
- Anti-aging product – Sibu Replenishing Night Cream (rich formula with sea buckthorn to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles)
- Lip balm – Hurraw’s Black Cherry Lip Balm (has a perfect, smooth consistency with a subtle, sexy red tint)
- Body wash – Pyur Bebé Hair & Body Wash (moisture-rich formula with lavender and chamomile essential oils)
- Moisturizer – Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Healing Body Lotion (delicately scented with frankincense, myrrh, and chamomile extracts and has a nutrient-rich blend of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, argan oil, and aloe vera)
*raises glass of Gingerberry Kombucha* Here’s to a new year of discovering even more fabulous vegan and cruelty-free beauty products!
Which vegan beauty products were your faves this year?