I’m just gonna jump right in with these. If you have a boo thang, a beloved mama or papa, a sister from another mister, shower them with heaping loads of loafy love and vegan prezzies this holiday season! Here are some of my faves!
- Metropolis Soap Co.’s Herbs and Spices Soap Collection, $35: These soaps, which are full of herbs, spices, and earth scents, smell delish and leave your skin feeling divine! The set includes four, full-sized bars from the Metropolis artisan soap line (Agave Nectar and Green Tea, Earth and Patchouli, Lemongrass and Ginger, Rosemary and Spearmint), and it’s packaged in a black gift box, ready for gifting.
- LUSH’s Winter Garden Gift Set, $37.95: Get ready to spoil your special someone with some TLC! The giant ornament gift box includes five of LUSH’s most luxurious soaps and creams: Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner (it’s full of softening butters and oils, and pure rose absolute to condition skin), Rose Jam body wash of the same fragrance, Snowcake soap (creamy almond-marzipan seasonal favorite), Ultrabalm all-purpose balm, and Tiny Hands solid moisturizer (a personal fave).
- Skinny Bitch Bakery by Kim Barnouin, $27.99 : The Skinny Bitch series successfully strikes again! Barnouin’s fun, no-nonsense voice makes this book mega fun and easy to read. It contains 80 unique, mouth-watering vegan recipes (like Chocolate Espresso Raspberry Gateau and Quinoa Avocado Muffins) with full-color photos.
- Dangle Leaves Earring by ColorbyAmber, $19.95: These earrings are eye-catching and eco-friendly to boot! The real leaf interlayers come from an isolated village in southwestern China. Artisans use a rub technique to expose the skeleton of the leaf. The leaf is then encapsulate in eco-resin and combined with natural fabrics in the USA. These dangles are hung on sterling silver hooks and have a 2.75″ drop.
- Olive Yew Initial Necklace, $41: I have a silver “d” (for Dylan) Olive Yew necklace, and I wear is every. single, day. It’s darling, whimsical, unique, and I’m constantly getting compliments on it. It’s perfect mommy or girlfriend jewelry, so hook that special lady in your life up! Available in gold, rose gold or silver.
- It Cosmtics’ Heavenly Luxe 6-pc Brush Collection (100% vegan) with Travel Case, $39.50: I LOVE this brush set. It has all the brushes I use on a daily basis, and they’re super soft and cruelty-free. The set includes: Multi-Powder Brush, Flat Foundation Brush, Flat Concealer Brush, Crease Brush, Allover Eye Shadow Brush, Eyeliner and Brow Brush with Spooly, and a chic silver travel case.
- Gabriel Cosmetics’ The Basic Collection Gift Set, $48: This is my new favorite vegan and cruelty-free makeup line, y’all! I’ll have a full post on a range of their cosmetics soon, so stay tuned. In the meantime, peep this quintessential makeup set. The set includes: Eye Shadow in Aubergene, Eye Shadow in Sable, Eye Shadow in Bisque, Lip Gloss in Nectar, and Nail Polish in Sangria (and it comes in a cute, silver mesh case).
- Wood Bowtie by Wood Thumb, $39.99: I got my hubs one of these bow ties last year, and he luuurrrrves it! It’s quirky, indie, cute, eco, and mad fly! Every recycled redwood tie is flexible and adjustable to any neck size by an elastic cord that runs through the length of the tie.
- Vegan Cooking for Carnivores by Roberto Martin, $29.99: Ellen DeGeneres’ personal chef, Roberto Martin, shares over 125 delicious vegan recipes he’s created for Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi in an effort to make healthy vegan cooking accessible and easy for everyone. Recipes include spins on classic faves like Banana and Oatmeal Pancakes, Avocado Reuben, Red Beans and Rice, “Chick’n” Pot Pie, and Chocolate Cheesecake. This cookbook has something for everyone, die-hard carnivores and vegetarians alike.
- Berry Freeze, $49.95: This is a great practical gift for dudes who like to keep their fridges fresh and clean. It’s a compact device that filters and cleans the air in your fridge using patented technology. BerryBreeze fills your refrigerator with activated oxygen to neutralize bacteria, mold and other harmful microbes, resulting in fresher, longer-lasting food. I have one of these in my fridge right now and it seriously works like magic!
- OlsenHaus Pure Vegan Wallet, $99: This sexy-looking, must-have men’s wallet is made from resin coated cotton, with natural linen lining interior – 100% vegan, 100% HOT!
- Allison’s Gourmet Vegan Chocolate Lovers Gift Set, $52: I could have easily put this is the “For Her” section, but c’mon now, we gotta hook up our fellas with SUAGR, too! I’m in love with all of Allison’s Gourmet’s sweet treats. Everything I’ve ever tried has launched my taste buds into a state of sugar-fiendy euphoria. This gift set includes: 6 oz Chocolate Toffee, 3.5 oz Chocolate Bark, and 4-pc Artisan Chocolates.
What you getting your honey (er, agave) bunch this year?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty