Squuueeeeeeeee!!! Happy Fall, Happy October, and Happy Vegan Presence Dayl! Man oh man, I’m SO in love with this month’s VP package (I also adore the Halloweeny colored wrapping, too)! I’m just gonna jump right in.
October VP Goodies:
- Purbliss Soy Candle in Pumpkin Pie Bliss – This DIVINE, fall-y, non-GMO soy candle smells edible and mega delish! I’m all about pumpkin-scented everything right now!
- Flying Bird Botanicals Jasmine Green Tea – I’m not supposed to have caffeine while I’m lactating (TMI, squirt-squirt) ;), soooo… I’m gonna let my hubs enjoy this fancy floral green tea. I frickin’ LOVE all things jasmine, so I’ll def be whiffing this canister A LOT. I might even incorporate this tea into some DIY beauty recipes. We shall see.
- Barre Black Swan Chocolate Berry Bar – I’m totes nomming on this as I write this review. This energy bar hella YUM! I also love how it was created by two professional ballet dancers (hence the name) who wanted to provide fuel and energy with only the finest, most beneficial ingredients.
- Juvo Raw Food Powders – These complete meal packets are right up my alley. I make superfood smoothies every single morning for me and honey boobear, and these are chock full of all kinds of nutritional mojo! The four four packets included: Juvo Original (meal replacement), Juvo Slim (weight management), Juvo Superfood (immune booster), and Juvo Raw Protein (sports management). Super stoked on these!
- Chocolita Raw White Chocolate Bar – This gorgeously packaged fair trade and raw chocolate bar is made with heirloom cacao, pine pollen (yep, pollen from a PINE), and lacuma (Peruvian fruit that tastes like maple syrup – yum!). It’s one of the BEST raw chocolates evah (and I don’t say that lightly)! It’s sweet and not at all bitter, and it’s full of antioxidants, beta carotene, B-vitamins, zinc, and protein – whoa! And no, I did NOT share this chocolate bar. MINE, betches!
- derma e anti-aging skincare samples – LOVE derma e! I’ll be storing these in my travel bag for my next vacay (they’re no-spill & TSA-friendly).
Disclosure: 1) Box was sent to me for review, and 2) my kitteh, Linky, is mad foin. xx
Filed in: Subscription Box