Calling all vegan fashionistas – let’s talk shoes, glorious shoes! There used to be a time when vegan and eco-friendly footwear was mega crunchy (burlap, recycled tires, Croc-esque wedges, etc.), but the times, they are a-changin’! Now, animal-friendly shoes are H-O-T and sexy as hell. Here are my top 5 fave cruelty-free shoe brands:
- Beyond Skin $80-290 – All of their shoes are made in Alicante, Spain, but the company itself is based in the UK. Beyond Skin makes its faux-suede shoes out of a microfiber called Dinamica (made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles). How cool is that? Peep my VBR Beyond Skin review here!
- Neuaura $35-150 – This company makes quality, unique footwear that is animal-free and eco-friendly. They ensure that their manufacturing process and materials leave minimal impact on the planet. They’ve got tons of cute heels, flats, and boots. Check out my VBR Neuaura review here!
- Zoe & Zac $27-35 – Ah, finally an affordable line of cute vegan shoes (available at Payless – woot!). This company uses eco and animal-friendly faux leathers, organic cotton, linen, natural hemp, recycled rubber, and water-based glues. And dude, how cute is this wedge?!
- Vegetarian Shoes $80-112 – My hubs buys almost all of his shoes from this company (they make sexy-ass man shoes). 😉 You can order online or from select veg-friendly stores worldwide (I’ve def spotted these beauties at Moo Shoes in NYC). Love!
- Olsenhaus $125-155 – These shoes are sold in 14 countries at select retailers, both department stores and boutiques. Celebrity clients include: Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Emily Deschanel, Gwyneth Paltrow, Alicia Silverstone, Colbie Cailet, Ally Sheedy and Persia White. Fancy!
Did your favorite vegan shoe brands make the list?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan fashion