I’ve been been rockin’ these Boosts (especially the Hydrating and Protecting ones), and my skin is smitten as a kitten! You can probably hear it purring through the monitor if you put your ears close enough. 🙂 I was already used to using pure oils like jojoba, marula, argan, and coconut on my face as part of my nighttime beauty regimen, so I already knew these were gonna rock my socks off (and these serums are mega affordable to boot)! If slathering oil directly on your face seems a bit intimidating, you can totes mix it in with your fave moisturizer. Whether you have dry, mature, or acne-prone skin, there’s Boost just for you!
- Hydrating: Restores Moisture Balance with Jojoba Oil
- Soothing: Calms and Relieves with Oat Extract
- Clearing: Reduces Impurities with Tea Tree oil
- Firming: Strengthens & Tones with Baobob
- Revitalizing: Smoothes Fine lines with Rosehip
- Protecting: Defends Against the Elements with Prickly Pear
Seventh Generation Boosts retail for $14.99 each and are available exclusively at Walgreens stores nationwide and online at Drugstore.com.
Now that we’ve covered all the deets, it’s time to win one of these babies!
Samples were provided for review.