It’s just another manic(ure) Monday! I have been LOVIN’ LVX‘s 2013 fall collection! The 6 BEAUTEOUS shades in this set include:
- Cashmere (pinky in the bottom right pic) – This is a delicate cool gray, which is bound to complement everything in your fall wardrobe. It reminds me of a chilly, overcast, romantic Autumn day.
- Viridis (thumb in the bottom right pic) – This is an intensified and deep seasonal adaptation of the gemstone, Emerald. Gorgeous!
- Dahlia (middle finger in the bottom right pic) – This sultry crimson is dramatic and powerful. I feel vampy and va-va-voomy when I rock this color.
- Relique (index finger on the bottom right pic) – This grey-ish plum is suuuuper pretty! It’s feminine and moody – just like me. 😉
- Cliquot (strip on the ring finger in bottom right pic) – This delicate peachy pink is a nice transition color. I love how this set includes a romantic, subtle pink that will easily carry over to spring.
- Azzurrum (main color on ring finger in bottom right pic) – This deep navy blue is fun alternative to black. It’s absolutely stunning – my pics don’t do it any justice, but take my word, it’s as fun and unique as its name!
Just a wee bit about LVX: The company is 100% vegan and cruelty-free! Their formulas are long-lasting, chip-resistant, and streak-free. LVX polish is made without Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, and Camphor ←which is a BIG deal, people! Their pretty laqcuers are $16 each, and all of their products are made in the U.S.A.! Luuuuuuurve this brand! ♥
Which fall nail shades are you ga ga over?
Press samples were provided.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan nails