It’s just another manic(ure) Monday! I have been LOVIN’ LVX‘s 2013 fall collection! The 6 BEAUTEOUS shades in this set include:
- Cashmere (pinky in the bottom right pic) – This is a delicate cool gray, which is bound to complement everything in your fall wardrobe. It reminds me of a chilly, overcast, romantic Autumn day.
- Viridis (thumb in the bottom right pic) – This is an intensified and deep seasonal adaptation of the gemstone, Emerald. Gorgeous!
- Dahlia (middle finger in the bottom right pic) – This sultry crimson is dramatic and powerful. I feel vampy and va-va-voomy when I rock this color.
- Relique (index finger on the bottom right pic) – This grey-ish plum is suuuuper pretty! It’s feminine and moody – just like me.
- Cliquot (strip on the ring finger in bottom right pic) – This delicate peachy pink is a nice transition color. I love how this set includes a romantic, subtle pink that will easily carry over to spring.
- Azzurrum (main color on ring finger in bottom right pic) – This deep navy blue is fun alternative to black. It’s absolutely stunning – my pics don’t do it any justice, but take my word, it’s as fun and unique as its name!
Just a wee bit about LVX: The company is 100% vegan and cruelty-free! Their formulas are long-lasting, chip-resistant, and streak-free. LVX polish is made without Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DBP, Toluene, and Camphor ←which is a BIG deal, people! Their pretty laqcuers are $16 each, and all of their products are made in the U.S.A.! Luuuuuuurve this brand! ♥
Which fall nail shades are you ga ga over?
Press samples were provided.
Filed in: vegan nails