I am in HEAVEN with all these ultra fab vegan goodie box subscriptions! Let’s see – there’s Vegan Presence, Petit Vour Beauty Box, Vegan Cuts Snack Box, Veganista True Beauty Box, Green Grab Bag… and now there’s a Vegan Cuts Beauty Box? Life is F’ING GOOD!
I wanted to share the sweet ish I got in August’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box so you can see the radness fo’ yo’self! Btw, this beauty box is only $19.95 (which includes shipping), and each box contains 4-8 full and mini sized cruelty-free beauty samples!
Drumroll please. August’s VCBB included:
- NCLA Los Angeles Self Adhesive Nail Wraps in Fairy Floss, $16 (practically worth the entire beauty box!)
- Lip Glosserie Champagne Sugar Body Cream, $3.75
- Fanciful Fox Vegan Peach Lip TInt, $6
- Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant (Bergamot-Lime), $2
- Hurraw Lip Balm (coffee flavor), $3.79
- Relogy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment, $14.95
- Perenial Soaps Peppermint Tea Tree Facial Bar sample, $2
- Sunology SPF Face and Body samples, $1.20
Bottom line: $20 for $50 worth of vegan beauty goodies is a STEAL, yo!
Wanna get fancy, cruelty-free beauty essentials shipped right to your door? Sign up for the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box here!
Btw, this box was sent to me for review.
Filed in: Subscription Box