I am in HEAVEN with all these ultra fab vegan goodie box subscriptions! Let’s see – there’s Vegan Presence, Petit Vour Beauty Box, Vegan Cuts Snack Box, Veganista True Beauty Box, Green Grab Bag… and now there’s a Vegan Cuts Beauty Box? Life is F’ING GOOD!
I wanted to share the sweet ish I got in August’s Vegan Cuts Beauty Box so you can see the radness fo’ yo’self! Btw, this beauty box is only $19.95 (which includes shipping), and each box contains 4-8 full and mini sized cruelty-free beauty samples!
Drumroll please. August’s VCBB included:
- NCLA Los Angeles Self Adhesive Nail Wraps in Fairy Floss, $16 (practically worth the entire beauty box!)
- Lip Glosserie Champagne Sugar Body Cream, $3.75
- Fanciful Fox Vegan Peach Lip TInt, $6
- Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant (Bergamot-Lime), $2
- Hurraw Lip Balm (coffee flavor), $3.79
- Relogy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment, $14.95
- Perenial Soaps Peppermint Tea Tree Facial Bar sample, $2
- Sunology SPF Face and Body samples, $1.20
Bottom line: $20 for $50 worth of vegan beauty goodies is a STEAL, yo!
Wanna get fancy, cruelty-free beauty essentials shipped right to your door? Sign up for the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box here!
Btw, this box was sent to me for review.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box