Today just got kicked up a notch in awesomeness ’cause my beloeved Petit Vour beauty box made its way to my doorstep! In case you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with mini samples (and often full-sized samples) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands. This service is only $15 a month (that includes free shipping, and you get discounts for 3 and 6-month subscriptions).
Check out all the SA-WEET goodies I got in this month’s beauty box!
- LVX 5-Free Nail Lacquer, $16 ←already worth more than the price of this entire box!: *SWOON* The shade I received is Prussian, a deep moody blue with green undertones – the perfect shade for fall. I love, love, LOVE it! I’m also stoked that it’s non-toxic and chemical-free!
- Pura Botanica Natural Soap Bar, $7: This full-sized Spiced Citrus soap bar smells absolutely yummy! It’s getting me in the mood for my favorite season of the year, FALL!!! ←only 5 days away!
- The Excellent Tea Company Superb Black Tea, $1: Since I’m still breastfeeding, I’m steering clear of anything with caffeine, but my hubs will most definitely enjoy these 3 fair trade African black tea samples.
- Arbonne Lip Polish Sample Set, $12 (not sure if these lip gloss samples are worth that, but the box is still a stellar deal): This set includes 6 super pretty shades of silky, shiny gloss (sans the stickiness). It’s such a great way to discover your perfect lippy color.
- Neuma Neusmooth Shampoo, Conditioner, and Moisture Masque samples, $1.50: I’m already a HUGE fan of Neuma hair care! Their products are super high quality, effective, deep-conditioning, and they always leave my hair feeling nourished and va va voomy!
All these goodies are valued at $37, which is SUCH a score considering the box itself is only $15!
What’s your fave vegan monthly subscription box? Have you subscribed to Petit Vour yet? How do you like it?
Filed in: Subscription Box