Today just got kicked up a notch in awesomeness ’cause my beloeved Petit Vour beauty box made its way to my doorstep! In case you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with mini samples (and often full-sized samples) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands. This service is only $15 a month (that includes free shipping, and you get discounts for 3 and 6-month subscriptions).
Check out all the SA-WEET goodies I got in this month’s beauty box!
- LVX 5-Free Nail Lacquer, $16 ←already worth more than the price of this entire box!: *SWOON* The shade I received is Prussian, a deep moody blue with green undertones – the perfect shade for fall. I love, love, LOVE it! I’m also stoked that it’s non-toxic and chemical-free!
- Pura Botanica Natural Soap Bar, $7: This full-sized Spiced Citrus soap bar smells absolutely yummy! It’s getting me in the mood for my favorite season of the year, FALL!!! ←only 5 days away!
- The Excellent Tea Company Superb Black Tea, $1: Since I’m still breastfeeding, I’m steering clear of anything with caffeine, but my hubs will most definitely enjoy these 3 fair trade African black tea samples.
- Arbonne Lip Polish Sample Set, $12 (not sure if these lip gloss samples are worth that, but the box is still a stellar deal): This set includes 6 super pretty shades of silky, shiny gloss (sans the stickiness). It’s such a great way to discover your perfect lippy color.
- Neuma Neusmooth Shampoo, Conditioner, and Moisture Masque samples, $1.50: I’m already a HUGE fan of Neuma hair care! Their products are super high quality, effective, deep-conditioning, and they always leave my hair feeling nourished and va va voomy!
All these goodies are valued at $37, which is SUCH a score considering the box itself is only $15!
What’s your fave vegan monthly subscription box? Have you subscribed to Petit Vour yet? How do you like it?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box