GUYYYYYSSSSS, guess what! I got to curate September’s Vegan Presence package! (Note, the photo above is of this month’s goodies, not next month’s ← which is the one I curated). I’m super duper crazy excited because it contains some of my all-time fave vegan things. Make sure to order yours before they sell out (trial package is $23, or you can order 3 months for $60). In the meantime, check out the sa-weet ish I got in August’s Vegan Presence goodie box:
- Native Touch Peppermint Soap – I’ve rocked this minty soap before! My heart belongs to mint. ♥ ♥ ♥ Loves it! (Plus this soap comes in plantable packaging – WOOT!)
- Organic Catnip – This is the good stuff! It’s hella strong – my cats went CRAY when I whipped this out.
- Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC) Vitamin C with CoQ10 hand & body lotion – This is the perfect size for my purse (great for traveling, too). It’s packed with powerful anti-aging goodness. I actually love everything by BWC!
- Ruff House Art Seeded Letterpress Greeting Card – I LOVE seeded stationary (and soap boxes ;))! I can’t wait to plant my chili pepper card – just bought some soil yesterday! It’s about to get spicy up in dis biatch!
- Liz Lovely Vegan & Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies (2-pack) – ZOMG, Andrea, what are you doing to me? I’m doing a sugar detox, so I only got to fantasize about eating these scrummy-looking cookies, but my lucky-ass hubs got his sugar noms on. Two honkin’ chocolate-y cookies… sugar fiends rejoice!
As always, all the VP packaging is eco-friendly, sustainable, recyclable, biodegradable, and/or reusable. ← SO super cool!
What kind of goodies would you like to see in upcoming VP packages?
This box was sent to me for review purposes, but the opinions expressed are my own.
Filed in: Subscription Box