ZOMG, August’s Petit Vour beauty box is REDONK (valued at $46, and it only costs $15/month). These boxes keep getting juicier every month!! Checkity-check check this month’s sweet haul:
- Bodyography Veil Foundation Primer: It’s been tricky finding killer vegan primers, but this one rocks my socks off! It contains powerful anti-oxidants, vitamins A and E, jojoba, and grape seed oil – I like the idea of fighting wrinkles while creating a flawless base for makeup (win-win).
- Kelapo 100% Virgin Coconut Oil: I used this stuff on my belly every single day while I was preggo. I smelled like coconutty goodness 24/7. I still use it as an after-bath moisturizer. Btw, you can totes use coconut oil as a deep hair conditioner (you cook with it too – it’s so versatile)! For other coconut oil uses, click here!
- Kroma Makeup Botanical Lipgloss/Lipstick: I’m totally all about this color. It complements my olive-y skin tone, and I feel like anyone could rock this natural shade. Lipstick is on one half of the container, and lip gloss is on the other – genius!
- Enfusia Gardenia Dead Sea Bath Salts: I’m saving this for my next spa-sy pampering session. Mmm, the gardenia smells DIVINE!! I can’t wait to soak in a relaxing bath with these!
- Shoreganics Mint Chocolate Lip Balm and Unscented Body Lotion: These are both super fab! The lip balm has a nice consistency and smells dee-lish, and the lotion is the perfect size for my diaper bag.
Pretty fancy, right? Gotta love PV’s cute bunny logo and elegant packaging, too! Alrighty peeps, it’s time to give one of these bad boys away! Enter to win a PV box of vegan beauty treats below!