Girl, peep yo phalanges and tell me what you see. Are you sportin’ weak, brittle, dry, crusty, crackity-ass nails? Mhm, sounds like your paws need some TLC STAT!
I’ve tried soooooo many different nail care systems and they all boast “awesome blah blah blah,” but it wasn’t until I discovered LONDONTOWN that things started to change. They developed a 5-step nail treatment system called kur that strengthens, hydrates, and restores nails. They also use an innovative blend of Britain’s rapeseed flower oil (egads, I can’t believe rapeseed is a thing!) fused with natural extracts, vitamins and minerals to provide the perfect oomph factor for beautiful nails. Best part → All LONDONTOWN products are vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. WOOT! 😀
Their 5-Step nail treatment system (which you can buy as a set for $125) includes:
- “Acetone-free” Strengthening Lacquer Remover which removes nail polish without drying out or damaging the nail.
- Restorative Nail Cream which replenishes damaged, weak, and peeling nails. Use the restorative nail cream with the included pair of moisturizing gloves (not pictured) for maximum nourishment.
- Nourishing Cuticle Oil which hydrates the cuticle and nail root.
- Nail Hardener which helps thicken the layers of keratin of the nail.
- Protective Top Coat – This and the nail hardener are “5-Free” (i.e. formaldehyde-free, toluene-free, DBP-free, formaldehyde resin free, and camphor-free!
Sers, these products can “kur” any nail dilemma. Trust! Now that my nails be lookin’ all mad foin, I gotta get my hands on some LONDONTOWN lakurs!
These products were sent to me for review purposes, but the opinions expressed are my own.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan nails