I like to think I’m always prepared with beauty essentials… but every once in awhile, I realize I’ve left the house without my much coveted lotion, sunscreen, lip balm, you name it! In moments like these, instead of panicking, I simply dive into my diaper bag and work my magic.
Diaper Bag Beauty Hacks
- Baby powder – awesome finishing powder or dry shampoo
- Diaper balm – can be used as a sunscreen (contains zinc oxide). Pyur’s diaper balm acts as a great hand moisturizer, too!
- Booty wipes – gentle and effective makeup remover
- Nipple butter – can be used as lip balm (I use Earth Mama Angel Baby brand on my lips all the time)
- Antibac spray – dab a little on blemishes for quick healing (I love the ones by EO)
Do you have any other baby-related beauty hacks?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: DIY vegan beauty products