I like to think I’m always prepared with beauty essentials… but every once in awhile, I realize I’ve left the house without my much coveted lotion, sunscreen, lip balm, you name it! In moments like these, instead of panicking, I simply dive into my diaper bag and work my magic.
Diaper Bag Beauty Hacks
- Baby powder – awesome finishing powder or dry shampoo
- Diaper balm – can be used as a sunscreen (contains zinc oxide). Pyur’s diaper balm acts as a great hand moisturizer, too!
- Booty wipes – gentle and effective makeup remover
- Nipple butter – can be used as lip balm (I use Earth Mama Angel Baby brand on my lips all the time)
- Antibac spray – dab a little on blemishes for quick healing (I love the ones by EO)
Do you have any other baby-related beauty hacks?
Filed in: DIY vegan beauty products