If you live in a house with little munchkins or fur babies (like Towaney Pants in the pic above), you gotta ditch toxic cleansers STAT! Not only do they smell like chemical bunghole, they’re DANGEROUS!
I’m always testing out and rotating hand soaps en mi casa (’cause there are SO many awesome vegan ones to try), and the one that’s currently occupying my kitch is CleanWell‘s Lavender Foaming Hand Soap (~$7). I ♥ ♥ ♥ it!
Why it’s bomb:
- It’s foamy (easy to use, not messy)
- Kills germs
- Doesn’t sting
- Naturally antibacterial
- Doesn’t contain harsh chemicals
- Doesn’t contain artificial colors
- It’s kid-safe
- Infused with antioxidants
- Readily biodegradable
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Certified cruelty-free
- Has a beautiful, relaxing lavender scent
I approve, Towane approves – yay for non-toxic, foamy, vegan hand soap!
Filed in: Clean Well