Aaaaaaahhhhh! I’m super stoked because today I was surprised to find a Petit Vour box of beauty products waiting for me on my doorstep (ppst, this is my fave PV box so far)!! In case you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with mini samples (and sometimes full-sized samples) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands. This service is $15 a month (that includes free shipping, and you get discounts for 3 and 6-month subscriptions).
Check out the awesome ish I got in this month’s goodie box!
- Dr. Remedy’s Enriched Nail Polish, $17 – It’s infused with wheat protein, tea trea oil, garlic bulb extract, and lavender – fancy!). The color I received is Rescue Red. ♥
- Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Eye Pencil, $16.95 – The pencil color I got is Delft Blue – it’s vibrant and beautiful! Stoked!
- Mun Argan Oil sample, $6,33 – I use argan oil on my face almost every night (awesome wrinkle fighter), so I’m super excited to try this!
- Kimberly Sayer Tangerine and Calendula Night Cream samples, $2.40 – These lil’ sample packets are perfect for traveling! A girl can’t have enough eye creams.
- Sumbody Soap sample, $1.98 – Pure, handmade soap with olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and essential oils (also the perfect travel size… looks like I need to book a trip somewhere soon!).
As you can see, two of the items included are already worth more than the entire box!
What’s your favorite vegan subscription box?
Filed in: Subscription Box