Aaaaaaahhhhh! I’m super stoked because today I was surprised to find a Petit Vour box of beauty products waiting for me on my doorstep (ppst, this is my fave PV box so far)!! 😀 In case you’re new to Petit Vour, it’s a monthly subscription box that comes loaded with mini samples (and sometimes full-sized samples) from fancy, vegan and cruelty-free brands. This service is $15 a month (that includes free shipping, and you get discounts for 3 and 6-month subscriptions).
Check out the awesome ish I got in this month’s goodie box!
- Dr. Remedy’s Enriched Nail Polish, $17 – It’s infused with wheat protein, tea trea oil, garlic bulb extract, and lavender – fancy!). The color I received is Rescue Red. ♥
- Beauty Without Cruelty Natural Eye Pencil, $16.95 – The pencil color I got is Delft Blue – it’s vibrant and beautiful! Stoked!
- Mun Argan Oil sample, $6,33 – I use argan oil on my face almost every night (awesome wrinkle fighter), so I’m super excited to try this!
- Kimberly Sayer Tangerine and Calendula Night Cream samples, $2.40 – These lil’ sample packets are perfect for traveling! A girl can’t have enough eye creams.
- Sumbody Soap sample, $1.98 – Pure, handmade soap with olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and essential oils (also the perfect travel size… looks like I need to book a trip somewhere soon!). 😉
As you can see, two of the items included are already worth more than the entire box!
What’s your favorite vegan subscription box?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box