Ha, if you’re anything like me, you’re scrambling for a last-minute gift for Father’s Day! No worries, I’ve got y’all covered with some easy-peasy ideas for the compassionate papa in yo’ life.
Awesome Gifts for Awesome Vegan Dads:
- Herban Cowboy Cologne, $24: Here’s a sexy-ass scent, and it’s vegan and cruelty-free (they make yummy-smelling deodoros, too!). Btw, you can find these at Whole Foods.
- Jaan J Non-Silk Ties, $80: Okay, how rad is it that there’s an all-vegan online tie store? Sweet! The skinny ties especially caught my eye.
- Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day, $14.11: This cookbook is full of scrummy, man-hunger satisfying sankie recipes. It’s sure to please any dude!
- Saucony shoes (~$60): Hey, if your papa or hubby needs some hip, cozy as hell, vegan shoes, you need to get him a pair of these! They aren’t all vegan, but if you do a search for ‘vegan’ on the site, there are a ton!
- Cake (vegan, of course)! Cherrybrook Kitchen (~$5) has got you covered if you’ve got zero baking-from-scratch skills like me (they also make gluten-free cake mixes, too).
Which compassionate gifts are y’all hookin’ your dad or hubby up with this year?