I know, I’m pretty much the last person in the universe to try the Vegan Cuts Snack Box (better late than never). For those of you who are new to this snack box subscription, here are the deets: For $19.95 a month (which is a crazy good deal and includes free shipping), you get a box ful off scrummy vegan snackie treats (chips, cookies, popcorn, energy bars, condiments, you name it!) delivered right to your door. This month’s goodie box was off the friggin’ hook.
Check out all the yummy noms I scored in June’s Vegan Cuts Snack Box:
- Beanfields Sea Salt Bean & Rice Chips
- Go Veggie! Grated Parmesan Topping
- The Good Bean Sweet Cinnamon Chickpea Snacks
- Snapz Apple Chips
- Earnest Eats Dark Choco Mint Snack Bar
- The Fanciful Fox Peanut Butter Lip Balm
- Michy’s Cran Rustica Cookie
- Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Sample
- MacroLife Naturals Macro Greens Sample
- Salba Chia Seeds Sample
- Coupon for free Califia Almond Milk
Are you ready to join the snack party with me? You can order yours here!
*This box was sent to me for review*
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box