Let’s face it, we all deserve some TLC pamperin’ STAT! Instead of emptying our wallets for professional facials and mani/pedis, let’s DIY it up and save our dolla dolla billz for future vegan cake binges and shoe shopping sprees. 😉 Ladies, wrangle up your gal pals, and get ready to throw a badass Ladies Night In Spa Par-tay!
Prep steps/hosting ideas:
- Invite yo’ sexy betches over to your phat pad!
- Feel free to have a fun theme. I’m lazy, so SPA stuff is usually my theme. 😉
- Provide finger foods, snacks (ahem, COOKIES), beverages (wine, Kombucha, chocolate almond milk, etc.), but feel free to make it a vegan potluck so you don’t have to slave away in the kitchen. If you suck at baking, make sure somebody else has dessert covered. (p.s. I SUCK at baking).
- Set up a smoothie station with tons of fresh fruit (that you can also use in some DIY beauty products like a banana or papaya face mask).
- Put on some fun tunes (I’m thinkin’ old school hip hop, cheesy upbeat ’80 songs, SPICE GIRLS ♥, whatevs). If you’re rockin’ a theme for your party, have even more fun with this part!
- Make sure you have all the necessary items/ingredients for DIY facials, manicures, pedicures, etc. Be sure to check out some of my DIY beauty recipes on VBR.
- Again, very importnat, set aside some time to eat SUGAR… cake, cookies, donuts, truffles, etc. (all VEGAN, though).
- Rent or stream some girlie chick flicks (*cough* MAGIC MIKE), comedies, or some old school faves like The Princess Bride (which is TOTES a chick flick).
- Take silly pics of each other and post them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Make your other lady friends jellie that they weren’t invited (KIDDING). 😉
- Provide little gift bags with a small, pretty-smelling candle and a lip balm or cookies.
Did I miss anything? What are some of your fave home spa recipes and girlie party themes?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: DIY vegan beauty products