Are y’all as nutso over Yes To products as I am? I LOVE that you can find their goodies at Target, LOVE that they’re super affordable, LOVE that they have products for baby bubs as well, and I LOVE that they have special plant and fruit-based formulas for every skin type. Most of their products are vegan (but some do contain beeswax, so read the labels carefully), and their entire line is 100% cruelty-free. Holla!
- Yes To Blueberries Travel Cleansing Facial Towelettes, $2.99: These are perfect for traveling (or hauling around in the ol’ diaper bag for emergency refresh seshies). They’re also the sh*t for lazy (or sick or hungover) days when you don’t quite feel like fussing with your face (plus they kick ass at removing makeup). These towelettes are 99% natural and are made from lemon peel and apple to help brighten skin.
- Yes To Baby Carrots Shampoo + Body Wash, $7.99: This foaming shampoo and body wash is super gentle and effective at cleaning and protecting babeh’s soft hair and skin—I like to use this wash, too! It’s easy (and fun) to use, it’s tear-free, and it’s a lot of product for the price.
- Yes To Tomatoes Roller Ball Spot Stick, $9.99: I’m SO in love with the rolly ball blemish stick! Sers, I use this on my fickle-ass skin at night before beddies, and I always notice a dramatic difference in my skin’s appearance by the time I wake up. It contains salicylic acid, tea tree oil, ginger root, and bisabolol, which makes this formula super effective.
- Yes to Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer, $19.99: This non-greasy moisturizer contains aloe, olive oil, organic cotton thistle (which hydrates sun-damaged skin), and blueberries (which are high in antioxidants—another powerful age-defyer). This moisturizer goes on super smoothly and always leaves me with baby-butt soft skin… almost as soft as Dylan’s. 😉
- Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser, $9.99: I effing love this sh*t! This cleanser is gentle enough to use every day, and it removes ick gunk and dead skin cells, leaving you with super clean, glowing, fresh, yummy skin. It smells good, too!
What are your favorite Yes To products?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan skin care