How To Host The Most Awesome Vegan Swap Party Ever:
- Invite yo’ posse of awesome betches (the more the merrier)
- Provide vegan snackie treats (e.g. hummus and chips, cookies, cinnamon rolls, etc.) 😉
- Make sure you’ve got good lighting and a full-length mirror available for peeps to try on clothes.
- Pump up the jam with some phat beats on Spotify (Spice Girls, anyone?)
- Take turns picking out items that you wanna try on.
- Give yo’ lady friends honest feedback. (“That skirt makes yo’ ass look foin!”)
- Be prepared for lots of clothing rejects/leftovers. Bag ’em up and take ’em to Goodwill.
- Enjoy your new-to-you clothes, and have fun! You’re totally being eco by re-using and repurposing old clothes. Holla!
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan fashion