You know how your skin looks after you get a full on 10 hours of sleep? Me neither. I have a kid. I haven’t slept in 3 ½ years + 9 mos. But guess what? Thanks to Mineral Fusion we can fake it! This shizzy is fo reazzie. They are on a Mineral Mission and by sharing the “uniquely beneficial power of minerals to your skin,” I reckon they’re accomplishing it.
Check it out:
- Parabens, talc, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances? Oh, HELLZ NAH. Copper, Zinc, Magnesium? WORD UP!
- Made in China and tested on animals? How dare you?! Mineral Fusion is cruelty-free of course and keeping j.o.b.s. in the U.S.A. Some of their products are even handmade!
- They are so into being responsible that they even “utilize wind power, soy inks, packaging from recycled materials and packaging that is recyclable.” C’mon now. That’s just friggin rad.
They have a shit ton of products ranging from nail polish (bomb ass color selection-Fiery Lava anyone?) to accessories (Smokey Eye Kit with directions for make-up idiots like me) and everything in between. Now I didn’t get to try all of their stuff (they do have a lot!), but what I did try is dope. My skin drank it up the way my mouth guzzles well-drinks at happy hour and if you know me, you know that ain’t no joke.
- Hydration Mist - I have always loved the idea of these little cans of water and knowing how awesome Mineral Fusion is as a company, it was my honor to pull this puppy out of my bag in public and mist my face with it like some rich bitch. But that’s just my style. On the rilla, this little mister is an awesome mineral packed skin-thirst quencher and feels super refreshing when I sprayed my dehydrated mug.
- Mattifying Oil Control Facial Mosturizer - Holy shit balls, did I fall in love with this stuff! The smell alone had me at hello. I LOATHE artificial fragrance and this stuff has only the real deal. Lavender, calendula, cucumber and a bunch of other NATURAL ingredients had me dabbing this shizzle behind my ears! Seriously. I was sold on it from the smell alone. Little did I know how incredible it made my skin look and feel. It’s lightweight hydration feels so smooth going on I like to call it the Barry White of moisturizers. Put it on morning and night and it immediately clocks in working to renew cells. Not a wee bit greasy either!
- Nothing like a thick layer of face lube to ruin day. That’s why Mineral Fusion’s little blotting papers are so rad. They are packaged in a cute a little envelope and will easily hide in your purse. Pull one out, rub it across your forehead and in the creases of your nose and you’re all of sudden shine free! And it is super fun to look at the greasy excrement you wiped off (you know you love doing that kind of shit too!). I’m so stoked to have these so I can finally stop using the public bathroom ass gaskets to swipe away my sheen. Pulling that thing out at my weekly “Ladies who Lunch” soiree was getting old.
This Mineral Fusion stuff is the real deal. Buy it at the store (their site tells you where it’s available) or order it online. Spend $50 and it ships for free! I don’t care how you get it, just get it and “rock” on with your bad self (Get it? “Rock” as in mineral? Oh, shut up. I running on 5 hours of shitty sleep, but you’d never know it by looking at me!).
Nothing wrong faking it. Did it 3 ½ + 9 mos ago.
Filed in: vegan skin care