I know it’s not summer yet, but shiiiiiot, it’s gettin’ toasty up in dis biatch! Instead of waiting until it’s 120 degrees outside (and having to peel yourself off the couch) to update your arsenal of cruelty-free sunscreen, why not do it now so you can jumpstart your anti-aging beauty routine ’cause sun=wrinkles!
Here’s my list of fave cruelty-free and vegan sunscreens:
- Sunology SPF 50 Body Sunscreen, $10.99
- *Jason Natural Cosmetics SPF 30 Mineral Sunblock, $12.49
- Loving Naturals SPF 30 Sunscreen, $21.99
- Nature’s Gate Sport Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen, $10.69
- Gentle Nourishing Day Cream SPF 15, $18.99
- Kabana Organic Skincare’s Green Screen Organic SPF 35, $7.49
- *Derma E Evenly Radiant Day Creme SPF 15, $27.95
- Elemental Herbs SPF 30 Sunscreen Sport, $15.99
- *Lavanila The Healthy Sunscreen SPF 40 Face Cream, $28
- *California Baby Super Sensitive SPF 30 Sunscreen, $19.99
- Goddess Garden Baby Natural SPF 30 Sunscreen SPF, $17.99
* = faviest faves!
If you have any vegan sunscreens to add to the list, please holler at me in the comments section below! In the meantime, I’ll see you beautiful betches at the beach!