- Vegan Cuts Snack Box, $19.95/month, includes free shipping: Expect 6-8 yummy vegan snacks per package. I keep seeing pics of these boxes on Instagram, and they always make me drool. #yum #snackenvy
- Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, $19.95/month, includes free shipping: The easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Each month you’ll receive a delivery of 4-7 new products to try, ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare.
- Petit Vour, $15 (free shipping): Petit Vour is a monthly delivery of cruelty-free beauty products, hand-picked from businesses that align quality with progressive standards. In your box, you’ll receive beauty & grooming samples from brands like AHAVA, Boscia, DuWop, Hourglass, LUSH, Pacifica & Tarte. They also have exclusive coupon codes and a points/reward system for reviews and referrals.
- Conscious Box, $19.95/month, includes free shipping: Hodgepodge of eco-friendly snacks, beauty products, household products, etc. (a little bit of everything).
- Healthy Surprise, $33/month for the basic box, shipping not included: Includes an assortment of different snacks such as bars, fruit, nuts, seeds, kale chips, raw chocolate, and other types of healthy-ass tasty treats.
- Green Grab Bag, $15/month, includes free shipping: This monthly subscription sample service brings you all sorts of natural and organic beauty products (includes a minimum of 6 beauty samples) for a super chill monthly fee. It’s a great way to try products before droppin’ some serious $$ (and it’s fun)!
- Vegan Presence (sadly this box has been discontinued), $15/month, includes free shipping – will be $20/month starting in May: Includes anything from vegan beauty products, candles, eco housewares, treats for your furbabies, chocolate, etc… lots of fun stuff! Check out my review here!
- Veganista True Beauty Box (sadly this box has been discontinued), $30/month, includes free shipping: Each box contains 3-4 full size, all-natural beauty products (ranging from cosmetics, skin care, hair care, bath treats, etc.) plus a monthly goodie, and mini samples! Check out my review here!
Have you tried any of these goodie boxes? Which one is your fave? If you know of any other vegan subscription services, please lemme know. I’d love to update this list as new ones pop up. Thank you!! xx
Filed in: Subscription Box