- Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, $19.95/month, includes free shipping: The easiest way to discover cruelty-free brands without committing to full-size products or prices. Each month you’ll receive a delivery of 4-7 new products to try, ranging from unique cosmetics to luxurious skincare. Peep my past VC beauty box reviews here.
- Vegan Cuts Snack Box, $19.95/month, includes free shipping: Expect 6-8 yummy vegan snacks per package. I keep seeing pics of these boxes on Instagram, and they always make me drool. #yum #snackenvy
- Petit Vour, $15 (free shipping): Petit Vour is a monthly delivery of cruelty-free beauty products, hand-picked from businesses that align quality with progressive standards. In your box, you’ll receive beauty & grooming samples from brands like Yarok, KYPRIS, Gressa, S.W. Basics, Modern Minerals and Aromi. They also have exclusive coupon codes and a points/reward system for reviews and referrals. Peep my past Petit Vour beauty box reviews here.
- LOVE GOODLY – $35/bi-monthly (every other month) with price breaks for longer subscriptions. LOVE GOODLY delivers 5-7 cruelty-free, natural, vegan products, including a mix of full size products and deluxe samples of non-toxic beauty and skincare, healthy snacks, and eco style accessories. You can read my past LOVE GOODLY reviews here. Use coupon code “VBR15″ for $15 off a 6 or 12 month subscription
- The Vegan Kind (U.K.), – monthly vegan lifestyle box – £10 (+£3.15 p&p); quarterly beauty box – £15 (+£3.15 p&p). Lifestyle box includes between 5-8 items (accessories, food, drinks, toiletries, cleaning products, household supplies, recipes). Beauty box includes between 5-8 items (cosmetics, skincare, pamerping goodies, beauty accessories, toiletries).
- LaRitzy, $24.99/month with price breaks for longer subscriptions (U.S. free shipping; Canada, $5) – includes 4-5 full-size and luxury-size non-toxic, cruelty-free and vegan beauty products. Check out past reviews here. use coupon code “VBR10″ to save 10% off your entire order! ty-free monthly subscription beauty box that contains 5-7 beauty products including a mix of full size and deluxe samples of makeup and skincare.
- Lillian Eve LE Duo Box – Each box includes 2 surprise Lillian Eve polishes, which are all vegan, cruelty-free, 5-free (non-toxic), and super duper pretty! This monthly subscription box costs $12.99/month, but you can also order a one-time box for $15.99.
- Fair Ivy, $30/month (shipping not included): Fair Ivy delivers a vegan handmade, hand-wrapped gift straight to your door.Check out my past Fair Ivy reviews here.
- Conscious Box, $19.95/month, includes free shipping: Hodgepodge of eco-friendly snacks, beauty products, household products, etc. (a little bit of everything).
- BuddhiBox, Full-Size – $30.95/month. Sample Size – $11.95/month: It’s catered to peeps who enjoy yoga, healthy living, and mindfulness (*raising hand* me me ME!). This subscription box is set up so that each month you’ll receive 4-6 thoughtfully curated products (samples and full sized items) from ethically-sourced and socially conscious companies. You can read my past BuddhiBox reviews here.
- Healthy Surprise, $33/month for the basic box, shipping not included: Includes an assortment of different snacks such as bars, fruit, nuts, seeds, kale chips, raw chocolate, and other types of healthy-ass tasty treats. Peep my past review here.
- Green Grab Bag, $15/month, includes free shipping: This monthly subscription sample service brings you all sorts of natural and organic beauty products (includes a minimum of 6 beauty samples) for a super chill monthly fee. It’s a great way to try products before droppin’ some serious $$ (and it’s fun)!
Have you tried any of these goodie boxes? Which one is your fave? If you know of any other vegan subscription services, please lemme know. I’d love to update this list as new ones pop up. Thank you!! xx
Post contains affiliate links.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Subscription Box