Okay, “rave” is a serious understatement. I am beyond ridiculously insanely mega hardcore blown away by this new beauty line!
- Acure uses the purest, most natural, organic, plant-based, fair trade ingredients (free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, and animal by-products).
- They are a cruelty-free brand, and all of their products are vegetarian (most of their products are vegan, so def check ingredients).
- They are doing good for the planet! They’ve planted over 20,000 trees and continue to do so; their office and manufacturing are 100% solar and wind-powered; their products are 100% biodegradable; bottles are recycled HDPE, PET, or glass (recyclable, food safe and 100% BPA-free).
- Their products are effective with clinically-driven results!
- ^^ They use potent ingredients like Chlorella Growth Factor (please read about this OMG-ingredient here) and organic superfruits and herbs like acai, pomegranate, blackberry, rosehips, and rooibos. (←♥ ♥ ♥)
- Their products are affordable. I see similar types of cleansers, creams, masks, etc., selling for close to $50 sometimes… and if Acure wanted to go this route, I wouldn’t blame them. Almost everything is under $20! That gives me extra spending $$ to treat myself to other stuff like chocolate, vegan marshies, cupcakes… you get the picture!
Okay, now I’m in love with all—seriously all—of the products I’ve tried, but I want to highlight a few that you HAVE to buy RIGHT NOW, because they are that THE BOMB.
- Facial Cleansing Creme Argan Oil + Mint, $14.99: I feel like this is the only facial cleanser I’ll ever use for the rest of my life—it’s THAT good! It contains organic olive oil, Moroccan argan oil, Cocoa Butter, blackberry, rosehips, and my favorite essential oil, mint. It’s gentle, ever so slightly tingly, it removes makeup, and it doesn’t dry out my skin… smells friggin’ good, too!
- Mandarin Orange + Moroccan Argan Stem Cell Advanced Triple Moisture Body Lotion, $9.99: First of all, this is a supa good deal for a large 7 oz container of fancy pantsy lotion that contains an “Advanced Triple Moisture System of Organic Argan Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, and Organic Olive Oil”… yeah, and they don’t even mention that this is a water-free product (so you’re gettin’ mad bang for your buck). Water is a filler ingredient found in 99% of all lotions (f’reals, go check!). This lotion smells yummy, it packs a punch, it’s easy on the wallet, and it’s super hydrating. Love.
- Hair Mask Moisturizing Root Repair Argan Stem Cell + Mint Deep Conditioning, $14.99: “Nourishing Argan oil and CoQ10, make this an acidifying treatment that will protect the hair cortex, locking in moisture and color, while Argan stem cells dive into the follicle to strengthen, nourish and regenerate hair at the root.” ← Is it me, or does this sound like a sci-fi plot to an awesome hair movie? PLEASE, take my ass to planet Argan!! My hair is one deep-fried, crusty-ass mess. It’s mega bleached and bright pink! This mask done did save my hair’s life. Seriously, if you wanna flip out on amazeballs awesomeness, try this out! And when you’re done using this, be sure to use this ↓!
- Leave-in Conditioner Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell, $9.99: I used this back-to-back with the hair mask so I honestly don’t know which product is more the bomb, because they both made my mop hella manageable—which is a miracle! I didn’t even have to actively brush my hair. I sat the brush at the top of my scalp like I was about to brush it, and it just magically glided through my hairsies like it was someone else’s head! This NEVER happens. This leave-in conditioner is intensely hydrating and contains Moroccan Argan Oil and Argan Stem Cells (fancitude for the follicles).
I wish I could go into detail with my experience with each product, but I’d prolly sound redundant, as I’m in love with them all! You know how when you see cute, squishy babies, you just wanna eat them? (this is a daily thing for me) 😉 Well, I heart Acure SO much that I wanna eat everything they make! …gnaw, chew, munch, violently masticate, what have you. SO INTO THIS SHIT. Get on board (you can find these goodies at Whole Foods), and lemme know what you think! xoxo
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan skin care