Now I know we’ve reviewed a BUNCH of vegan deodorant on VBR lately, and they all pretty much rock (maybe some a teensy weensy bit more than others), but O.M.G… Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant stands alone when it comes to gorgeous, sexy scents and its smooth texture and application.
Let me get all listy on this ish. Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant has stolen my ♥ because…
- It’s vegan, cruelty-free and doesn’t contain ick ingredients like aluminum, parabens and phthalates, synthetics or harmful chemicals.
- Everything is handcrafted in small batches by the lovely Jaime Schmidt in Portland, Oregon. ♥
- Cedarwood + Juniper ← To-die-for scent! I suppose it’s targeted more for dudes, but I LOVE wearing this one. It smells so earthy and sexy.
- Ylang-Ylang + Calendula ← Another to-die-for scent! Sers, these two scents are like my fave smelly combos of all-time! I need them as perfumes, too… so good!!! This one is also super gorgeous and sexy-smelling. Ugh, it’s impossible to do these kick-ass deodorants justice in blog form… you HAVE to smell them in person for yourself! Either buy some STAT or hunt me down on the streets of Oaktown and sniff my pits, yo!
- They’re mega affordable—only $8 for a 2 oz. jar, and it’s gonna last you for quite a while ’cause you only need to use a pea-sized amount!
- They’re creamy and smooth (versus chalky and crumbly like a bunch of natural deodoros I’ve tried), and they are super easy to apply.
- Each deodorant comes with a little applicator—hallelujah!
- This stuff totally works (like for realsenstein)! I’m in love!
What’s your favorite vegan deodorant?
About Guest Blogger (Guest Blogger's Profile)Love writing and trying out new vegan beauty products? Come write for Vegan Beauty Review! All we ask is that the products you review be vegan (i.e. no animal products). Interested? Drop me a line at email@example.com
Filed in: Schmidt's Natural Deodorant