It’s no secret that I’m a sugar fiend! I like sweets (a LOT), and I like ’em 24/7/365! My all-time fave sweet treats are Go Max Go candy bars! They’re mega yumz (we’re talkin’ rice-milk based chocolate, caramel, nougat, and peanut buttery goodness), free of artificial ingredients and trans fat, and they’re cleverly-named vegan versions of all of our childhood chocolatey faves!
- Jokerz – For all you Snickers fans!
- Twilight – This has nothing to do with Edward and Bella—it’s a vegan Milky Way!
- Buccaneer – Yum, vegan 3 Muskateers!
- Mahalo* – Think Almond Joy, sans any nasty animal ingredients!
- Cleo’s* – My fave! It’s a cruelty-free version of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
- Snap!* – We’re takin’ crisptiy crunchity, vegan Nestle Crunch bar.
- Thumbs Up* (new flavor!) – This is sort of like a chocolate-covered Chic O Stick aka a vegan Butterfinger. Holla!
* = gluten-free
Don’t you feel like all of your dreams have come true? I do!! 😀 Wanna try all these amazing vegan candy bars out for yourself?
To enter to win all 7 Go Max Go candy bars, simply “like” Go Max Go on Facebook, and comment below with your favorite vegan sweet treat. All entrants must be residents of the US to enter to win. Two winners will be chosen at random and notified on April 4th, 2013! Good luck! xx
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Giveaway: Go Max Go Candy Bar via Vegan Beauty Review | Vegan Perks | March 20, 2013