Ellovi Butter ($26) is your skin’s new BFF.
- It’s cruelty-free and vegan!
- It contains moisturizing and nutrient-rich shea butter and macadamia nut, coconut, hemp seed, and marula nut oils ←the motha of all anti-aging kick-assers.
- All ingredients are ethically produced.
- The packaging (which is glass—not plastic) is luxuriously gorge and reusable/recyclable.
- Ellovi Butter is made by hand in small batches to ensure fresh, quality-controlled goodness.
- It has a light, delicate, sweet, nutty scent.
- It’s made by my entrepreneurial homegirl, @kellywhatwhat. ♥
- It’s also mega versatile! I’m obsessed with slathering this antioxidant-rich, skin-quenching Butter all over my body after a relaxing, hot bath; I’ve been using it for baby massages (Lil Dizzle looooves Butter); and I’ve been rockin’ it before-beddies as an under eye/anti-wrinkle cream (anything with marula oil begs to be on my face!).
My skin feels crazy-hella soft when I use this stuff, and I know that if I use this every night until forever, I’ll look 27 when I’m 142. 😉 Seriously though, if you wanna fight wrinkles, you better get your hands on some Butter STAT!
To enter to win a jar of Ellovi Butter, simply “like” Ellovi on Facebook, and comment below with your favorite anti-aging ritual. All entrants must be residents of the US to enter to win. A winner will be chosen at random and notified on March 20th, 2013! Good luck! xx
This contest has been closed, but all VBR readers can get 20% off their orders by using the coupon code “veganbeautyreview” when checking out!