Ellovi Butter ($26) is your skin’s new BFF.
- It’s cruelty-free and vegan!
- It’s contains moisturizing and nutrient-rich shea butter and macadamia nut, coconut, hemp seed, and marula nut oils ←the motha of all anti-aging kick-assers.
- All ingredients are ethically produced.
- The packaging (which is glass—not plastic) is luxuriously gorge and reusable/recyclable.
- Ellovi Butter is made by hand in small batches to ensure fresh, quality-controlled goodness.
- It has a light, delicate, sweet, nutty scent.
- It’s made by my entrepreneurial homegirl, @kellywhatwhat. ♥
- It’s also mega versatile! I’m obsessed with slathering this antioxidant-rich, skin-quenching Butter all over my body after a relaxing, hot bath; I’ve been using it for baby massages (Lil Dizzle looooves Butter); and I’ve been rockin’ it before-beddies as an under eye/anti-wrinkle cream (anything with marula oil begs to be on my face!).
My skin feels crazy-hella soft when I use this stuff, and I know that if I use this every night until forever, I’ll look 27 when I’m 142. Seriously though, if you wanna fight wrinkles, you better get your hands on some Butter STAT!
To enter to win a jar of Ellovi Butter, simply “like” Ellovi on Facebook, and comment below with your favorite anti-aging ritual. All entrants must be residents of the US to enter to win. A winner will be chosen at random and notified on March 20th, 2013! Good luck! xx
This contest has been closed, but all VBR readers can get 20% off their orders by using the coupon code “veganbeautyreview” when checking out!