Pieces of Sungreen on Etsy should be your go-to store for ridiculously cute, eco, mama-friendly tees, totes, sock monkeys, and cloth panty liners! Yep, I was searching Etsy for cotton liners a couple weeks ago (I totes found a ton of them), and this is the only shop that had these cute kitteh ones (and they’re only $4 each)!
Whether you wear cozy boyshort undies (*raising hand*) or butt-flossy thongs (y’all are brave!), there’s a handmade kitty panty liner just for you!
Why use cotton panty liners?
- They’re eco-friendly aka waste-free! Just wear, wash, and re-use.
- They’re non-toxic. They’re free of chemicals, dyes, and synthetics.
- You’ll save so much mula! Never buy a disposable maxi pad again—woot!
- You’ll be supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- These liners have character! Give your hoo-ha some personality! It doesn’t get any cuter than kitty panty liners, right? =^..^=
Have you tried cotton panty liners? Do you ♥ these kitteh ones as much as I do?
Btw, if you like Pieces of Sungreen on Facebook, you’ll receive a 20% off coupon—just send shop owner, April, a convo on Etsy to let her know, and she’ll send you the coupon code!
Also, here’s a special shout-out to April K. of The Daily April for turning me on to cloth liners in the first place! I’m such a fan!
Filed in: vegan personal items