Pieces of Sungreen on Etsy should be your go-to store for ridiculously cute, eco, mama-friendly tees, totes, sock monkeys, and cloth panty liners! Yep, I was searching Etsy for cotton liners a couple weeks ago (I totes found a ton of them), and this is the only shop that had these cute kitteh ones (and they’re only $4 each)!
Whether you wear cozy boyshort undies (*raising hand*) or butt-flossy thongs (y’all are brave!), there’s a handmade kitty panty liner just for you! 😉
Why use cotton panty liners?
- They’re eco-friendly aka waste-free! Just wear, wash, and re-use.
- They’re non-toxic. They’re free of chemicals, dyes, and synthetics.
- You’ll save so much mula! Never buy a disposable maxi pad again—woot!
- You’ll be supporting small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- These liners have character! Give your hoo-ha some personality! It doesn’t get any cuter than kitty panty liners, right? =^..^=
Have you tried cotton panty liners? Do you ♥ these kitteh ones as much as I do?
Btw, if you like Pieces of Sungreen on Facebook, you’ll receive a 20% off coupon—just send shop owner, April, a convo on Etsy to let her know, and she’ll send you the coupon code!
Also, here’s a special shout-out to April K. of The Daily April for turning me on to cloth liners in the first place! I’m such a fan!
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan personal items