Now that I have a babeh, I’m all about shopping for vegan beauty essentials online while schlumpin’ it hard in my beloved monkey PJs. What’s even more bomb than having USPS delight my ass with occasional deliveries is adding an element of surprise!
WTF am I talkin’ ’bout? A vegan beauty box subscription!
I got to sample this month’s Veganista True Beauty Box, and I have to admit, I got some pretty rad ish! If you subscribe to this goodie box for $30 each month (such a good deal!), you’ll be surprised with 3-4 full-sized beauty products plus samples and other goodies at your doorstep. Their website is a lot of fun, too. You take a quiz to determine your beauty profile, and then they customize a beauty box just for you.
This Veganista Beauty Box included:
- Green People’s Anti-Aging 24-Hour Cream for Sensitive Skin
- Green People’s Cleanser & Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin
- Lavera Transparent Loose Powder
- Sassy Knots Hair Tie (in a beautiful pinkish-orange hue)
- Lavera Hand Cream and Liquid Foundation single-use samples
- Green People Cleanser & Makeup Remover single-use sample
I’ve always been a Lavera fan, but through this box, I became acquainted with new brands like Green People and Sassy Knots! Yay!
Does this sound like something you’d be into? Also, what would be in your dream beauty box?
Filed in: Vegan Beauty