- Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup, $38
- Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20, $30
- Brightening and Tightening Complexion Primer Potion, $31
- Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion, $31
- 24/7 Conceler Pencil, $18
- Lush Lash Mascara with Growth Serum, $20
I know this isn’t news, but since Urban Decay was bought by L’Oréal, vegan peeps have been freaking the F out. For those of you who aren’t down to support UD, I totally respect y’all (’cause their new parent company totally sucks balls i.e. they test on animals), but just so we don’t get all judgey-judgey on the Sunbuns, let’s acknowledge that we all perhaps eat at omni restaurants on occasion, shop at Whole Foods or other “natural” stores that support cruelty by selling or serving meat, buy gas or take medicine or prescriptions (e.g. birth control) that have been tested on animals, etc…
I guess what I’m trying to say is that no one can be 100% perfect 100% of the time, but we try our best. Let’s show companies that are cruelty-free that we will continue to vote with our $ (i.e. supporting cruelty-free brands like UD) just like we always have, because actions like these will inspire parent companies like L’Oréal to one day go cruelty-free altogether!