I ♥ straws because…
- They protect my toofeses from acid wear.
- They help keep my lipstick and lip balm in place while I’m drinking.
- They make me feel like a kiddo again.
- They help me pace myself while I’m slurping down milkshakes.
- The ones I’m reviewing are reusable and BPA-free!
- Annnnd… they are simply tubular! 😉
BUT, conventional straws are bad for the environment and your health (BPA-style), and they cost a bit of cha-ching over a lifetime. That’s why I’m all about Simply Straws! They’re made out of durable, sustainable glass, and you can order them in different sizes, colors, and styles (straight or bent). I highly recommend their Simply A-Mason Combo ($18) which comes with a 16oz. mason jar with handle, a lid with straw hole, and a classic 8″ color straw.
As you can see, I rock this bad boy with my OJ. It’s super fun to drink out of, it keeps the kittehs from sneakin’ sips (especially while I’m chugging my yums vanilla almond milk), and this mug has a beautiful “S” etching—which I LOVE. I like to pretend the “S” is for Sunny. 😉
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan household goods