Bdellium Tools has an ultra fab Green Bambu line of high-quality, professional, eco-friendly makeup brushes with sustainable bamboo handles that are gonna rock your world (for realsies—and I’m not just saying that because the kind peeps at Bdellium hooked me up with a complimentary set). Not only are these brushes planet-friendly, they’re animal-friendly and human-friendly, too! You’re gonna fall in love with their super soft, synthetic (shed-free), vegan bristle-y love, and to top it off—the price of this 5-piece bad boy set is only $35.53. SCORE!
5 Reasons I ♥ Bdellium Bambu brushes:
- They are green—eco/sustainabilty-wise and literally (they add a li’l oomph to my otherwise bland makeup bag)
- The bamboo handles are über light and easy to work with (now if I could just find a hair brush that is as light as air, too!)
- This set contains 5 of the most important makeup brushes a gal could have (sers, I use every single one of these on a daily basis)
- The synthetic bristles are crazy-redonkulously soft … it’s a relaxing treat to apply my powder foundation, na mean?
- They’re hypoallergenic for all y’alls with sensitive skin (also, did you know that animal hair makeup brushes are a haven for bacteria?—mega ew!)
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup