There’s nothing quite like having a custom scent made from scratch in the comfort of your own home. You get to save a li’l cha-ching in the process and have the satisfaction of whippin’ up a batch of awesome (like a wizard). Sounds like a win-win sitch, no? Enjoy the recipe!
What you’ll need (for the base):
- 1 tablespoon jojoba, sweet almond or grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon organic vodka (refrain from drinking) 😉
- Essential oils
- Filtered water
Recommended essential oil blends:
- Earthy, peaceful: 8 drops Sandalwood, 3 drops Lavender, 1 drop Cedarwood
- Sexy, feminine: 2 drops Bergamot, 1 drop Jasmine, 1 drop Rose, 2 drops Sandalwood
- Floral, romantic: 5 drops Palmarosa, 3 drops Rosewood, 1 drop Rose Geranium, 1 drop Ylang Ylang
- Young, flirty: 9 drops Grapefruit, 1 drop Rose Geranium, 1 drop Ylang Ylang
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: DIY vegan beauty products