All right, all you crazy chocoholics! Get ready to O.D. on your fave antioxidant-rich, mood-boostin’ ingredient (am I right, or am I right!?)—sans the mega dose of calories and saturated fat! Say what? Yep-yep!
Ladies and germs, I proudly present, The Cocoa-Agave Face Mask! This moisturizing mask will draw out all the toxins and impurities (read: zits ←least favorite word in the universe) and bring yo’ skin to life! Holla!
What you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup of organic, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 3 teaspoons of ground up oatmeal
- A few drops of lemon juice (natural preservative)
- Combine your dry ingredients, and then add your wet & gooey ingredients.
- Mix everything together until it forms a nice, thick paste.
- Apply a thin layer to your skin, and let sit for 10 minutes
- Rinse, and enjoy your kick-ass, beautiful, glowing skin
You can store the leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.