All right, all you crazy chocoholics! Get ready to O.D. on your fave antioxidant-rich, mood-boostin’ ingredient (am I right, or am I right!?)—sans the mega dose of calories and saturated fat! Say what? Yep-yep!
Ladies and germs, I proudly present, The Cocoa-Agave Face Mask! This moisturizing mask will draw out all the toxins and impurities (read: zits ←least favorite word in the universe) and bring yo’ skin to life! Holla!
What you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup of organic, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 3 teaspoons of ground up oatmeal
- A few drops of lemon juice (natural preservative)
- Combine your dry ingredients, and then add your wet & gooey ingredients.
- Mix everything together until it forms a nice, thick paste.
- Apply a thin layer to your skin, and let sit for 10 minutes
- Rinse, and enjoy your kick-ass, beautiful, glowing skin
You can store the leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: DIY vegan beauty products